Friday, December 30, 2011

Before I begin the 90 day challenge....

On Monday, I'm going to start a 90 day Challenge. I am nervous...why? Because I'm scared that I won't follow through. Life is a journey, and so I know that at the end of 90 days, I won't be finished until I'm dead! But every time I've changed my eating & exercise habits, I always revert back to the old me. :-/ And all my bad habits. I need to break the cycle I've created, so that I can gain my health & feel better about how I feel & look.

I weighed myself for the first time in about 9 months, and I thought I had maintained in the 180s. Which is still not good, and I have felt the ups & downs (admittedly, mostly ups) through the tightness/looseness of my clothes. But I didn't fathom that I was back up in the 190s again. It's so discouraging! I just want to be NORMAL! To eat like a NORMAL person - NOT. on a "diet," not watching portion sizes... But then again, look at "normal" America, and what is considered "normal?" Overweight, obese & out of control people! Maybe I don't want to be so "normal" after all...

So through this 90 day challenge, there will be a lot of determination, sweat, tears & hopefully joy thrown in there as well. I know it won't be easy - nothing worth having ever is! But I have to finally make the time and DO it! I'm worth it, aren't I?

No comments:

Post a Comment