Friday, May 18, 2012

Is it almost done???

Yes, yes, today is the "official' last day of our school year because it's been an INSANE year!  Going from our school building (which was sold underneath us) to my boss' house has been an incredible struggle this week.  Not only that, but each and every day my kids get more "Summeritius."  (I think this is a serious yearly disease that needs to truly be studied!!!)  Let's just say it's truly been a challenge this week...

And I think that God is truly opening a door and closing another....

This next week I'm supposed to be helping out my boss with her new "venture" with her inhome daycare.  This is because originally, our school year was supposed to go through June 5th.  However, I have found that a local school district is in frantic need of substitutes!  Although this probably means I won't get my FULL "contract" pay from my private teaching job, I will be DONE with that adventure (a relief in itself) and possibly not only earn a few $$ from subbing, but possibly get my foot in the door to that school district as well.  (Which would be a relief knowing that I have a "real" teaching job this fall.  "Plan B" for fall right now is to sub around in all the area schools - there are 4 local districts that I have to choose from.)

My first prayer is that God shows me His will.  I know first hand the frustration of having a "plan" and thinking..."Is this not happening because of something I'm doing?  Or is it just not HIS WILL?"  And I know that God's Will for me is certainly better for me in the end.  I might have some trials and tribulations (like this past school year), but undoubtedly, I will come out a better person because of it.

So, if you're a person of prayer, please keep me in your prayers.  I certainly don't want to overload myself again (as I'm famous for doing), but I also want to just get myself to a point where I have A (ONE, SINGULAR) job, and it's providing what we need financially for our budget.  Is that really too much to ask????

No comments:

Post a Comment