Saturday, April 14, 2012

Day 11A - Friday - CLEANSE DAY 1

Yep, yep...another restless night.  I was cramping pretty bad (odd for day 2 of my period), and then my back was killing me from the Turbo Jam workout last night.  (That's a good problem to have, right?)  So I popped ibuprofen a few times last night and managed to get a few winks. 

So it was pretty hard to wake up when the alarm went off...but I DID!  When I jogged, it was a SLOW jog, and I had a lot more walking spurts in there, but I got up, and I "hit play" (so to speak).

Workout:
Treadmill: 47 min, 415 calories.

I HAVE JUST MADE A GREAT DECISION:  I AM DOING THE 3 DAY SHAKEOLOGY CLEANSE!

I don't know what just hit me today, because I've been looking at the 3 day cleanse poster that Deb posted on Facebook for about 3 days now....  And I know the group has been talking about the difference between the new Reset vs. the Cleanse.  I just can't do the Reset right now.  As much as I would really like to "reset" my insides, I just can't NOT exercise for 21 days. (Uh-oh...a HUGE teacher mistake...just used a double-negative...)  Nope, not an option.  And I understand the basis for it.  But on a Cleanse, I can, so I will! :0)

Pre-workout: E2 energy drink, Metamucil & Vit-C mix (not on cleanse - just part of my regemin)
Breakfast: Tropical Shakeology with strawberries & banana
AM Snack: apple
Lunch: Greenberry Shakeology mixed with Green tea, 1/2 scoop of protein powder and WATER!
(I had to add the protein powder - I needed the extra OOMPH!)  Or so I thought...because I never got in my third Shakeology...I was at job #2 and not only didn't have time for it, but never felt hungry.  I LOVE THIS!
Dinner:  Chicken salad with romaine and spinach leaves.  I did add some Yams - with NOTHING on them but nutmeg & cinnamon.  I figured that it was still a veggie, but no added sugar.

I'M TOTALLY ROCKING THIS CLEANSE!  LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT! CAN'T WAIT FOR DAY #2!

No comments:

Post a Comment