Sunday, January 8, 2012

Day 6 wrap up

Work outs:
It felt so good to get a FULL workout in! My work week is usually so crazy, that I don't ever feel like I have time to get a full one in. Today was good.  I paced them out inbetween doing chores today since my body isn't used to doing that all at once.
10MT Yoga: 15 min, 58 cal.
10MT Cardio WITH resistance belt!: 19 min (I did a couple exercises 2x), 177 cal.
Turbo Jam Cardio Remix: 35 min, 318 cal!

total minutes: 59 minutes
total calories: 553 calories (!)

I really like the 10MT Yoga.  Obviously not a big calorie burner, and I don't think I even broke a sweat!  But it's so mellow that I can do after work without feeling like I need another shower for the day. So that's a plan.

Nutrition:
Bfast: small bowl of Cherios & almond milk
snack: Shakeology with almond milk
Lunch: sm. bowl of chili with cheese & tortilla chips
snack: none
Dinner: tilapia fish, green beans, baked potato with mushrooms and salad

No comments:

Post a Comment